A 100%-satisfaction guarantee. We are not satisfied until you are. We promise to draft, revise, and tweak your new resume and cover letter free of charge for first three months after your initial sign-up date.
A personalized approach to resume writing. Our professional writers hate formulaic resume writing. We tailor each resume to the individualized needs and backgrounds of our clients and develop a product that fits each individual perfectly.
A complete-privacy guarantee. Our resume writers keep your information in a secure database, and we transmit the resumes through the email address of your choosing.
Free access to Legal Authority services. If you sign up, you are eligible for a waiver of Legal Authority's targeted mailing services' initial start-up fee.
Start working with us and see your legal career reaching new heights. Select your category below and get started right away!
(Less than 3 years of industry experience)
(More than 3 years of industry experience)
Attorney Resume membership also offers you:
Free downloadable MP3 (worth $400) — Created by Steve G. Jones, an expert clinical hypnotherapist, these MP3 provide you with great motivation for your career, in addition to helping you fight through the current recession.
Free access to The LawCrossing Salary Survey — a 1756-page e-book, priced at $99, contains critical revenue and recruitment intelligence on the top 500 law firms in the U.S.
By using the Attorney Resume website or placing an order with Attorney Resume, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the following terms of service:
1) Quality Assurance: Attorney Resume is committed to the highest standards of quality in creating winning career documents that suit the needs of our clients and help them reach their employment goals. Within the three-month period after the client's initial sign-up date, Attorney Resume writers will draft, revise, and tweak new resume and cover letter documents free of charge and to the client's satisfaction based on the information provided by the client in our questionnaire (e.g., career goals, experience, and other specifications). While clients have the opportunity to work with our resume writers on unlimited revisions for up to three months, new employment goals, targets, practice areas, or other substantial document-change requests submitted by the client during the three-month revision period are subject to our regular pricing, at the discretion of Attorney Resume.
2) Turnaround Times: Attorney Resume's standard processing time for its handcrafted resumes and cover letters is 10 to 14 business days. The turnaround time for each subsequent revision is two to five business days. Attorney Resume's standard processing time for its written resume consultations is two to five business days. For an additional fee, Attorney Resume also offers resume and cover letter Rush Order services with a turnaround time of two business days. Clients who purchase Attorney Resume's resume consultation service have five business days upon order uploading to ask any additional questions concerning their resumes, at no additional cost. Please note that all turnaround times are calculated from the date on which you provide complete information needed by our writers to process the order, whether it be a first draft or a revision.
3) Working with Us: Attorney Resume has resume writing, customer service, and technical departments with full-time staff ready to serve its clients. Once clients register with Attorney Resume and upload their completed questionnaires and any additional documents to our database, they are provided anticipated deadlines by which they can expect their orders to be completed. Next, each client is assigned a professional resume writer with whom he or she can expect to work throughout the process. Attorney Resume writers work both for and with clients, which means that while they guide clients based on their expertise, their clients have the ultimate say in what is done. Clients are able to send messages to their writers using their assigned passwords through our state-of-the-art database system 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. Attorney Resume's friendly customer service professionals are able to assist clients Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST), using our toll-free number: 800-737-9344.
4) File Format: Attorney Resume provides copies of all documents in MS Word format. Because of technical differences in the equipment of our clients, Attorney Resume is not responsible if a file does not appear as intended on a client's operating system. At a client's request, we are also able to create a PDF file of a client's documents (useful in situations when a client's computer does not display the resume as intended) or format document text with free text or ASCII formatting (useful in situations when a client is applying for a job through the Internet). These extra services are free of charge upon client request.
5) Accurate Information: By purchasing Attorney Resume services, you warrant that all information that you have provided or will provide to us in the process of creating your account, filling out your questionnaire, or communicating with any member of our staff at all stages of the creation of your resume or cover letter is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Attorney Resume, its agents, and its staff members are not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate information contained in any materials prepared for you. Clients are responsible for final proofreading and bear full responsibility for the accuracy of all content in all documents.
6) Exclusions and Warranty: Services are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. By placing an order, you indicate acceptance and understanding as well as release Attorney Resume from any and all liability.
7) Payment: Full payment is due at the time of ordering. Due to the nature of the creative writing process and because Attorney Resume commences work immediately on each order, Attorney Resume services are not subject to cancellation, and fees are not refundable once a client has placed an order on our website. Any refunds or exchanges that may be issued are addressed on a case-by-case basis and at the exclusive discretion of Attorney Resume.
8) Testimonial and "Before and After" Promotions: Attorney Resume occasionally uses client feedback and documents (clients' existing documents and the documents we have created for them) for Internet and print publication. In these situations, information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, and employer names are changed to protect the identity and privacy of our clients. If you do not wish to have your feedback or documents used, simply notify Attorney Resume in writing at 202 S Lake Ave, Unit 250, Pasadena, CA 91101.
10) Additional Terms: You agree not to use Attorney Resume's services to:
a. impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to another individual in search of a legal position;
b. upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or
c. upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy, or other rights of any party.
11) Waiver: The failure of Attorney Resume to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the terms of service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the terms of service remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary or any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to Attorney Resume's services or these terms that you may have must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
12) Governing Law: You agree that any and all disputes, controversies, or claims arising under or in any way related to your relationship with Attorney Resume or relating to the general validity or enforceability of any of the provisions hereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If a dispute arises that is required to be adjudicated in court, you and Attorney Resume agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the County of Los Angeles, California.
The Easy, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Attorney Resume's professional resume writers aren't satisfied unless their clients are. For a full three to nine months after your sign up date (depending on the service package selected), Attorney Resume writers will draft, revise, and tweak new resume and cover letters free of charge and to your satisfaction.
If you are searching for a job in your current line of work, you may claim a deduction of the expenses incurred by sending resumes to prospective employers. This deduction also includes any agency fees you pay as long as these expenses exceed 2% of your income count.
NEW! Legal Resume Guide
Attorney Resume has just announced its publication of an electronic guide to creating the perfect legal resume! Click here to read more.